The new Achieving outcome group has been formed out of the membership of the previous Successful transitions to Adulthood outcome group as well as ‘The Achieving their Potential’ Outcome Group will now be reconstituted to become the Achieving group
The Achieving outcome group has been assigned the following themes;
Looked After Children, Throughcare & Aftercare, Transitions for Young People with ASN, Youth Employment Partnership
To achieve our aims requires continuous improvement across the following objectives:
- Maintain an effective partnership to ensure local leadership, planning and delivery through joint commitment and action.
- To improve information management to support timely, proportionate and appropriate multi-agency information sharing.
- To ensure early identification of, and support for, young people furthest away from learningto stem the flow of school leavers moving into negative destinations.
- To deliver a universal 16+ Learning Choices offer to all young people in advance of their statutory school leaving date.
- To ensure the right levels of support and provision to enable young people to take up offers and sustain positive destinations in education, employment or training.
- To consult and engage with stakeholders.
Role and Remit
Role and Remit
Corporate Parenting Action Plan
Education (Additional Support for Learning) (Scotland) Act 2004 – Amended 2009
Getting It Right for Every Child (2005)
Curriculum for Excellence – Senior Phase (2009)
Building the Curriculum 4 (2009)
Equality Act (2010)
16+ Learning Choices (2010)
Opportunities for All (2012)
Children and Young People (Scotland) Act (2014)
National Youth Work Strategy (2014)
Education Working For All! Commission for Developing Scotland’s Young Workforce Final Report (2014)
Opportunities for All
Approved Minutes of Meetings
Minutes of Meeting – August 2015
Minutes of Meeting – April 2015
Minutes of Meeting – January 2015
Minutes of Meeting – November 2014
Minutes of Meeting – October 2014
Minutes of Meeting – August 2014
Minutes of Meeting – May 2014
Minutes of Meeting – March 2014
Minutes of Meeting – January 2014
Minutes of Meeting – November 2013
Minutes of Meeting – October 2013
Minutes of Meeting – August 2013
Minutes of Meeting – June 2013
Minutes of Meeting – April 2013
Opportunities for All Manager
Education, Culture & Sport
Aberdeen City Council
Frederick Street Centre
Telephone – 01224 764787
Mobile – 07917 326668
Email – email@example.com